Greatest credit for this humble work is to the creator. We thank Waheguru for blessing us with this service. May we be forgiven for any unintentional omissions, mistakes or oversight. While we do our best to credit all those who help us on a daily basis, please forgive us and then email us if we forgot to credit your contribution.
1. The Guru Granth Sahib
2. The Sacred Nit Nem by Harbans Singh Doabia Buy this Gutka/book
3. Gurbani CD, its translation and transliteration.
4. Translations by: SikhWomen Gurbani Team, Satnam Kaur of Gurbani Class, Gurmukhi.com team.
5. Mahmood, Cynthia and Stacy Brady. 1999. "The Guru's Gift, An Ethnography Exploring Gender Equality with North American Sikh Women." 1997. Buy this book
6. Report of S.G.P.C.'s Code of Conduct and Conventions Sub-Committee
8. Search Engine: www.sikhitothemax.com
9. Search engine: sacred-texts.com
11. Bhai, Giani Singh, Sri Guru Panth Prakash, Punjabi Languages Department, Patiala 1970(reprint).
12. Sikh Religion by Sikh Missionary Center, P.O. Box 62521, Phoenix, Arizona 85082 USA. Braun-Brumfield Ann Arbor, Michigan U.S.A.
Books on Sikhism
This page is updated continuously.
|Translate: Français | Italiano | Español | Português | Deutsch | Japenese | Korean| Simplified Chinese|